Alaska 4x4 Network

Go Back   Alaska 4x4 Network > Alaska 4x4 Network Forums > Special Interest > Grant-o-vations

Grant-o-vations Building something crazy? Trying something totally out of the box? Post it here. Lets see what all those wacky minds are doing out there. These posts should be somewhat technical in nature, but dont necessarily have to be 4x4 related.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
frank530
Banned

frank530 is on a distinguished road
Default England's Canter win

These factors, said England's Laurie Canter after his 6&5 victory over golf clubs Johannesburg's Allen Versfeld in the 36-hole final of the 108th Glacier SA Amateur Championship at East London on Friday, callaway x-22 irons all played their part in his triumph.
"Okay, maybe I had a little to do with it, too," discount golf equipment conceded Canter, an England A-Squad member who is coached by former Ryder Cup player, Gordon Brand Jnr.
"It was me, I suppose, that hit the shots and made the putts."
Just four days after he won the Proudfoot Trophy in the golf clubs the stroke play qualifier at the first extra hole of his play-off against Versfeld, Canter overpowered Versfeld in Friday's 36-hole match play final.
"You often hear people say, after they won golf stand bag a tournament, that it hasn't sunk in yet and now I can understand that," said Canter.
"I can't actually believe that I've won the South titleist 2010 ap2 irons African Amateur. It really does feel like it can't be over; I'm still nervous as hell, my stomach `SXCRRis still in a knot."
frank530 is offline   Reply With Quote