Alaska 4x4 Network

Go Back   Alaska 4x4 Network > Alaska 4x4 Network Forums > Special Interest > The Shutterbug

The Shutterbug This forum is for discussion of all things related to taking great photographs.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
1976cj5jeep
Registered Member

1976cj5jeep has disabled reputation
Default Camera person

I would like to find someone that would like to film hunting trips. Need to be able to edit and have a good camera that has high enough quality to go on TV preferable HD if interested email me at stunt99oth@hotmail.com
1976cj5jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
geeky907
Registered Member

geeky907 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Camera person

How much you looking to spend?

Most good Photog's who are willing to provide gear and edit are going to cost ya 350-550$ a day.. (10hrs)

And if you want High-Def and Audio. you're looking at possibly 2 shooters and a PA... gunna cost ya 1250-1450$ a day...

If you want some Pro-consumer - Public Access style product, check with the King Career Center Radio and TV Production Class..

If you're serious and have a budget, I can get you in touch with some professional shooters/producers with national level exposeure and/or awards/nominations ...

Its all just money

- Mike

"...It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing..."

"si vis pacem, para bellum"

Support our TROOPS, Not Because you agree with why they do it, but because they do what they're told.. Even if they're told to DIE.

Yes, I drive a Nissan, and if you keep Doggin it, i WONT pull you out! ... and YES... its UGLY AS SIN!!!
geeky907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
1976cj5jeep
Registered Member

1976cj5jeep has disabled reputation
Default Re: Camera person

I guess Iím looking for an aspiring film maker or collage student. I donít have big money but big ideas so maybe some day money wonít matter but until then I need some one that likes to hunt and be outdoors like I do. Thanks for the good info on cost and the offer of getting me in touch with the right people but got to start out small.
1976cj5jeep is offline   Reply With Quote