Alaska 4x4 Network

Go Back   Alaska 4x4 Network > Alaska 4x4 Network Forums > News and Announcments

News and Announcments News and Announcements will be moved here after they have run their course in the General Chit-Chat forum.

Old 02-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
bgreen776
I'm on Team People

bgreen776 will become famous soon enoughbgreen776 will become famous soon enough
Default User Reputation Syestem activated

I've been looking for ways to improve the board, and have decided to try out the user reputation system. Registered and Full members will be able to use the reputation system to say thank you, or express their appreciation for a post without having to post or send a pm. It will help non-vocal members participate in the forums, and will make it really easy for everyone to encourage other members.

Grant, myself, and Molly will be able to take rep points away.

To use the rep system, look at the icons just under every users avatar, in each post. Click the one that looks like old school scales.

Abuse of the rep system is allowed, so realize that when you see a member with a bajillion rep points, it means he or she is a dork. You all have the ability to turn your rep display off (the little green dot under your avatar), so please feel free to do so. (see User CP)

Let me know how its working, and if you need any help turning it on or off. Good luck.